Friday, January 13, 2006

First Hello

Folks,
Welcome to my cyber-corner! This is my first experience with blogging. I am not familiar with the conventional styles and norms associated with blogging, if there are any, and hence, it is very much possible that one may find my style and manner of writing here rather strange or out of place.

Here you’ll find some of my reflections on a variety of matters – spiritual, political, current affairs, social, and so on. Depending on how things go, I may also use this as a platform to convey a bit of personal news as and when I deem necessary.

Many of you may have been in situations where there were a group of people around you discussing an issue in which the majority opinion was different from yours, and there was none in the group whose views aligned with yours. Because of the lack of any conceivable support to your way of thinking and on account of the necessity to maintain the pleasantness of the group atmosphere, you might have chosen to keep your mouth shut even though your mind was breeding an overflow of thoughts and counter-points to what the people around you were saying. I’ve been in many such situations. The motivating idea behind setting up this blog is to provide myself a platform to post my views and thoughts on several issues and matters, however strictly or loosely constructed they be. This also gives you a window through which you can see certain parts of me (my understanding). To those who are (or at some point have been) in some sort of association with me, this may reveal things of me that may have not been so expressly seen hitherto in my association with you. Some of you may be surprised at my take on some matters and some of you may be not. But I hope you enjoy reading my blogs and I look forward to getting responses in the form of feedbacks and counter-arguments from you.

With this, I’ll close my introductory message. See you all soon here!

- Wes

4 Comments:

At Fri Jan 13, 08:52:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wesley,

It is nice to see your web diary...

The user interface and graphics works are really superrrbbb (bcos i' m not going through your first hello or other stuff, i m seeing only the presentation and how ur presenting your thoughts).

Why don't you put your picture in the profile section???

keep it up.


bye.

P. Vadivelan

 
At Sat Jan 14, 11:43:00 PM PST, Blogger Wes said...

Hello Vadivelan,
Thanks for your encouraging comments. The credit for what you see as good "user interface" and "graphics works" should go to those who designed www.blogspot.com. I simply chose one of the templates they provided.
Bye!

-Wes

 
At Mon Mar 13, 04:29:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got your blog site OK. It's great, Wes. The Lord bless, We'll have to get together to discuss this further.

Bob Overstreet

 
At Tue Mar 14, 10:17:00 AM PST, Blogger Richard Quick, Millionaire said...

I want to applaud your blog as a fine vehicle for idea exchange and promotion of Christian and Family values, which are under fire in this society today. God wants us to succeed. He wants us to prosper. You have the balls to tell it like it is. Bravo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home